Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Not According to Plan

Tonight, my husband and youngest son had a 9/11 scouting event at 6:30pm. Their dinner is in the warmer as I finished preparing it about 15 minutes after they left. On top of that, I put in too much cornbread mix and the mini corndogs didn't come out of the muffin tin so we ended up with mini hotdogs on a bed of cornbread! My oldest son gave them a rating of 20,000 out of 10 so they passed the taste test! Next time, I'll coat the muffin tin with nonstick spray. I also steamed green beans and made the Pioneer Woman's French fries. Both of which I didn't clean and cut until I started cooking so that made the cooking time longer. I think if I just took 15 minutes to prep before work then the dinner would have been completed before the scout meeting!

Mini Corndog is from my friend, Lisa B.'s blog:
http://thelittleredapron.blogspot.com/2012/05/gluten-free-corn-dogs-wheat-and-nut.html



http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/01/perfect-french-fries/


No comments:

Post a Comment