Saturday, October 5, 2013

Life on Fast Forward

It has been several weeks since my last post.  Life has just been going at a crazy pace!  Between two active school aged boys and work, I feel like my forties are on fast forward!  I've been cooking and taking pictures, but then running to some activity or another so posting doesn't get done :(.  The temperatures are dipping and the leaves are turning so I thought it would be a great time to slow down and take a breath!  Tomorrow I'm planning a soup making day to fill the freezer with warm, cozy goodness!  It will be a day of slow cooking that will fill the house with heavenly smells!  I'll post lots of pics and recipes!  Then I'll do a little catch up and post these other recent recipes:




GF Eggplant Parmesan



GF Rolls and Roasted Acorn Squash





GF Macaroni and Cheese


Happy Fall everyone, I hope you get a chance to slow down and enjoy!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment