Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Freezer Meal: Lasagna





Last night, we had he first freezer meal from the meal exchange that I did with my friends on Saturday. It was so nice to pull a ready made meal out of the freezer in the morning and have a no fuss dinner ready in under an hour!! The lasagna was prepared by my friend and neighbor, Sherry. She used the recipe on the Creamette Oven Ready Lasagna noodles and it was super yummy! I cut down the serving size so the meal also fit into our under 500 calorie meal plan as it was 497 calories per serving!

Yesterday was day 35 of the under 500 calorie challenge and I had a hold on my weight. I think that was due to eating too many snacks like brownies and cookies! I've refocused for this week and am hoping to see a loss next Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment