Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts



It is 5am and I have a bit of time before I need to hit the showers so I thought I would post this yummy recipe that I made last night!  This is a quick and easy side dish that can be done in about 45 minutes!  I used pre-packaged bacon pieces and Parmesan.  If you cooked your own bacon and shredded parm, the time would be a bit longer.



Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
(Serves 6)

2 lb Brussels sprouts
1/4 cup Oil
2-3 tbsp Balsamic Vinagrette
1 tsp Garlic powder
Salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp chopped bacon
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.  Clean, trim off ends and halve the Brussels sprouts.  Place the sprouts on a baking sheet and toss with the oil and balsamic vinegar.  Sprinkle on the spices and toss again.  Bake for 10 minutes and then move the sprouts around on the baking sheet.  Bake another 10 minutes and toss again.  Sprinkle on bacon and Parmesan and bake for an additional 10 minutes.  Serve immediately & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment