Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello!

Hello!

My name is Debbie or as my husband calls me, the Messy Cook!  He says, If it's not messy, then I'm not cooking!  Lucky for me, he is my clean up crew!  I live with my husband, two boys and our golden doodle, Max.  I love to cook and see the pleasure the food brings!  I work away from home about 50 hours a week, but I try hard to cook our meals at home and not respond to the allure of eating out which for a family of four usually costs $40-50 per meal!  I also like to cook because I know they are getting a healthy meal that has few preservatives or additives.  I feel that as the main cook in the house it is my responsibility to provide my family with good, well balanced meals.  I love to experiment with different recipes and I dream of someday entering a cooking contest.  I will share my recipes step by step in hopes that others will be able to enjoy them too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment