Monday, March 4, 2013

Fill The Freezer Meal: Dijon Pork Loin



It has been almost 3 weeks since my last post! I was sick for a week and my husband went out of town. Add to that a busy work and you get not much cooking! One of the highlights during that time was the beautiful pork loin that my friend, Kristi, made for the fill the freezer event! As you can see below, my non-meat eater really enjoyed the meal! My husband liked it too and he doesn't usually like pork. I think the mushroom sauce is what gave it the extra yumminess!

I paired the pork loin with Parmesan asparagus and mashed potatoes. I modified the cooking temperature, I turned it down to 275* and tented the roast with foil. I also added a cup of chicken broth after Kristi let me know that the roast needed more liquid when she cooked it. This was a wonderfully easy meal that my family voted into the regular rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment