Tuesday, October 23, 2012

All Week Salad (aka Pasta Salad)

Tonight, I made my niece's favorite food, pasta salad. I call it "All Week Salad" because the recipe has enough servings for a week's worth of meals! This particular recipe is from my Aunt Pam and is a cornerstone of many family parties. It is best if it is made a few hours ahead of serving and allowed to chill.

All Week Pasta Salad:

1 lb pasta
1 can medium pitted olives
1 brick cheddar cheese, cubed
1 brick pepper jack cheese, cubed
1 brick Colby cheese, cubed
4 stalks celery, diced
1 pkg cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 vidalia onion, diced
1/2 pkg pepperoni ( I use turkey)
1/4 lb ham, cubed
1/4 lb salami cubed
1 bottle Italian dressing

Cook pasta according to directions on package. Rinse with cold water and set aside to cool. Mix the other ingredients together in a large bowl. Fold the pasta into the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment