Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy 1st Anniversary, Messy Cookin!




Today is the first anniversary for the Messy Cooker blog!  It has been a fun and exciting year!  My family has put up with me photographing every meal and trying lots of new and interesting recipes.  Some of those recipes were keepers while others were one hit wonders.  Throughout it all, my husband has been my unfailing support and kitchen cleaner upper while my sons have jumped into the roles of sous chefs. I feel so fortunate to have such a great family that inspires me everyday!



Sean, my husband, conquering the dishes!




My family!

I also couldn't have made it this far without the readers!  In a year's time, there have been 4890 views which is unbelievable!!  You have been from countries all over the world! Here are the top 10 countries.





I hope you have tried and enjoyed the recipes that have been shared. The top ten viewed posts were:




I hope you continue on this food journey with me.  Over the next few months, we will be moving to an apartment as we build a new home which will include my dream kitchen.  I will have lots of new recipes to share!  Thank you all!!!

XO

Debbie
(aka The Messy Cook)

No comments:

Post a Comment