Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Balsamic Roast Pork





Tonight, we had a rare night off of baseball so dinner was a little more complex than sandwiches, soup and salad. I made pork loin roast that I put in a balsamic marinade before going to work. Fiv minute prep and an hour oasting time. I alo did twice baked potatoes and green beans. Everyone enjoyed the meal and it was low on the mess scale!


Balsamic Pork Loin:

1.5-2 lb pork roast
3 tbsp steak seasoning (I used McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak)
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup oil (I used safflower oil)

Place the pork in a gallon Baggie. Mix the other 3 ingredients in a small bowl and then pour over roast. Seal bag and let marinade at least 4 hours. When ready to roast, place the pork loin and marinade into a glass baking dish. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and roast for 60 minutes in a 350* oven. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.





No comments:

Post a Comment